In summer of 2013 BCC Research has issued an updated market research report on Microspheres: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, the global market for microspheres was estimated to total nearly $2.2 billion in 2012 and is projected to increase to $2.4 billion in 2013; the market should total $4.4 billion by 2018 and have a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for of 12.6%.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market and technologies for microspheres, which are spherical microparticles used as components in many advanced materials and composites, in the healthcare and personal care industries, and in many specialty research and development applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Identification of a variety of types of microspheres available on the market, as well as relevant industries, technologies and applications.
- Examination of demand for microspheres in six major industries: composites, paints and coatings, oil and gas, cosmetics and personal care, biotechnology and life sciences, and medicine and medical devices.
- Descriptions of different types of microspheres with respect to their chemical composition, including glass, ceramic, and polymer microspheres, and unique material properties that make them suitable for specific industries and applications.
SCOPE OF REPORT
BCC analyzes the global market for microspheres from both the manufacturing and demand points of view. Since there are several types of microspheres that vary drastically in quality, chemical properties, functionality and price, each type of microsphere is discussed in detail, including materials, manufacturing processes, advantages, prices and primary applications. Similarly, due to these variations microsphere use in six major industries are discussed and analyzed in detail.
Detailed analysis and market forecasts are provided per industry, type of microsphere and geographic region through 2018. The report describes major players in the industry and examines recent advances in technology, newly evolving markets and companies as well other factors influencing supply and demand.
This report analyzes microspheres?homogeneous microparticles of 1 micron to 1,000 microns in diameter. Microspheres can be solid or hollow and made from a variety of raw materials.
BEWARE of rip-off reports that have been published this year by Research and Markets, Transparency Market Research, and other non-USA-based research firms, they contain partially plagiarized (reworded) and some completely inaccurate information.
This authentic and accurate report was published by BCC research – a leading market research company specializing in reporting on changes driven by science and technology.? The analyst for this report is an expert in the field of microspheres. Yelena Lipovetskaya, CTO of Cospheric LLC, has more than 15 years of experience taking new technologies from concept to production in a variety of industries, including rotating microspheres electronic paper, charged microparticles for printing toner, digital displays, optical fiber, and medical devices.
Yelena is the author of numerous applications, patents and published articles on microspheres technology and its applications and has held technical and managerial positions at Xerox Corp, Corning Inc., Cardinal Health, Gyricon, and Cbrite Inc. Yelena has a Bachelor?s degree in Chemical Engineering from Polytechnic University and a Master?s degree in Materials Science and Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology, both in New York.